Medical Device Engineering and Manufacturing
The medical device and manufacturing industries are under significant pressure in the market today. Companies are continually forced to do more with fewer resources, they face a rapidly changing regulatory environment and there is increasing competition to get new products to market as quickly as possible.
It takes transformational talent to ensure success under such demanding conditions, but finding that talent has never been more of a challenge. Unemployment is at historic lows, and there is a well-documented skills gap among engineers and technical professionals.
In a tight market that is only getting more competitive, medical device and manufacturing companies need every recruiting advantage available to them.
- Engineering expertise based on real-world engineering experience
- Candidates who are positioned for total alignment
- Access to the best talent in the market, including passive candidates
- Long-standing relationships with our clients to help them overcome their challenges and achieve their goals
Professionals We Place
- Manufacturing Engineer
- New Product Development Engineer
- Validation Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- R&D Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Bio-Medical Engineer
- Engineering Manager / Director